- OBS Business School and the University of Barcelona. Executive MBA (Master in Business Administration) 2017
- BARNA Business School. Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom. Sept. 2007. Diploma in General Management of Administrative Management.
- University of Nice-Sofia-Antipolis, Nice, France 1994 Diploma of Video-Laparoscopic General Surgery.
- University of Aix-Marseille II, Marseille, France n 1994
Interuniversity Diploma in General Surgery
Thesis: "Partial Hepatectomy with Resection of the Inferior Vena Cava"
- University of Aix-Marseille II, Marseille, France 1993 Diploma in Digestive Endoscopy
- University of Aix-Marseille II, Marseille, France 1991 Diploma in Anatomy and Surgical Techniques
- Technological Institute of Santo Domingo (INTEC), Santo Domingo, Rep. Sun 1988,
Doctor in medicine
- International Fellow of the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS), since 2003
- International Federation of Surgeons of Obesity and Metabolic Diseases IFSO.
- American Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons SAGES.
- Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons SLS.
- Dominican Society of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgeons.
- SODOCIMEB (Vice President 2012-2014)
- Dominican College of Surgeons, Vocal 2016-2018, 2018-2020
- Latin American Association of Endoscopy Surgeons (ALACE)
- Latin American Association of Endoscopy Surgeons (ALACE), past delegate.
- Dominican Association for the Study of Obesity (ASODEO).
- Medical Tourism Association